Public space leaders are the drivers of public prosperity and development. They hold the key to the social, political and economic stability of any nation or society. These cream of leaders are too critical and should not operate in isolation. They should cooperate and collaborate to strengthen their quest to offer transformational leadership in their various fields of public endeavour.
It is for this reason the Centre for Public Leadership invites qualified African corporate leaders, business and religious leaders, public servants, and private individuals to apply for Induction into Public Leadership.
The induction brings you into an ecosystem of transformational public space leaders in Africa. This strengthens you to function as an established transformational public space leader in your field of leadership practice.
Application for Induction is open Now.
Who is qualified to apply?
- If you lead an organization- a business, an NGO, school or any such
- If you are at mid-level management and above in your company or organization
- If you are on grade level 10 and above in the public service
- If you are a fully employed professional and desire to become a Public Leadership Professional
- If you are in the academia or a private citizen seeking to professionalize your leadership practice.
Please don’t apply if you do not meet any of the above pre-conditions
Why is the INDUCTION important to you?
To be admitted into this ecosystem enables you to explore wide opportunities to fast track your professional growth and consolidate in your field of practice.
Other Benefits of the Induction!
You become recognized as a Public Space Leader, which qualifies you to the following privileges and opportunities
- You become part of the ecosystem of transformational Public Space leaders in Africa.
- You receive professional recognition as a Public Space Leader and to attach the Membership title to your name.
- You participate in Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (MCPD) Programs.
- If you love to play golf, you will be given opportunity to register as a member of FLED Golfing Club
- You are permitted to invest in the Proposed FLED International University
- You receive support to implement Community Development Project in your community through Back to My Roots Projects.
- You could also serve as Faculty member at FLED Institute/FLED International University.
- You have access to FLED events, programs, resources, and publications at discounted rates.
- You qualify to participate in FLED International Business Tours and Exchange programs.
- You receive Peer Support to succeed in your public space leadership assignments.
Register now to join the Next Induction
Associate Member (ASI) – Business leaders with or without degrees. Admission fee: N65, 000/$130
Professional Member (PMI) – Individuals with Master degree or first degree/HND and not less than 10 years post- graduation work experience. Admission fee: N85, 000/$170
Associate Fellow in Public Leadership (AFI)– Senior Corporate leaders or Public servants from level 14 and above. Private individuals with PhD or Master Degree and have held leadership position at senior level in private or public service, for no less than 15 years. Admission fee: N150, 000/$300
Fellow in Public Leadership (FI)– Public Office holders at Directorate Cadre and above. Accomplished private individuals that hold a Ph.D in any discipline or Master’s degree with at twenty years post-graduation work experience. Admission fee: N250, 000/$500
Honourary Fellow in Public Leadership (HFI)– Reserved for accomplished individuals in the Corporate, Education, Medical, Religious, Political, and other domains of public leadership. (You don’t apply for this, you can only be nominated for it.)
Honourary Doctorate in Public Leadership (Ph.D, Honoris Causa), with different specialties – Reserved for accomplished individuals in the Corporate, Education, Medical, Religious,Political, and other domains of public leadership. (You don’t apply for this, you can only be nominated for it.)
There are no annual membership renewal fees if you are accepted for induction.
There is a self-study Pre-induction Course for prospective Inductees.
Candidates are assessed for Induction based on criteria established by the Institute.
Please pay into this account:
FLED International Leadership Institute
Account No. 0028443679
US Dollar account
Foundation for Leadership & Education Development
$ Account No. 2243061852
Click to download the latest edition of FLED Connect, the publication of FLED Group.
About the Institute
FLED Institute is a leadership think tank and research institution established in 1999 and approved by Nigeria’s Federal Ministry of Education to offer Professional Certification in transformational leadership and Induction of qualified individuals into public leadership practice.
FLED Institute is the training arm of the incorporated trustees of Foundation for Leadership & Education Development – FLED an NGO established in 1995 in Nigeria.
The Institute does a number of things including these three:
Capacity building for institutions and individuals
Leadership induction through the Centre for Public Leadership
Research on social, economic and political issues.
For inquiries, contact
Tel/WhatsApp: +234-708 015 7176
FLED International Leadership Institute
Plot MF 57 Cadastral Zone
KMC Street, Karu Site
Abuja – Nigeria