FACULTY MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
FLED International University relies on her multidisciplinary team of Faculty comprising professionals, intellectuals and industry-experienced individuals, to deliver her academic programs. We are constantly looking out for the best and the brightest, with the most widest multidisciplinary experience.
We seek the most adept professionals from around the world to join our Faculty Team!
We are looking for Professors, Associate Professors, Senior Lecturers, and Lecturers.
- To teach academic programs of the University – online and onsite.
- To develop course curricula and participate in the review of the University’s academic programs.
- To Mentor students and supervise their research projects.
Required Faculty Specializations
While the University encourages broad-based knowledge among her faculty, each Faculty member is expected to specialize in a combination of the listed fields.
- Business Strategy
- Political Communications
- Digital Technology
- Infrastructure Development, Maintenance and Financing
- Public Speaking
- Personal Leadership Development
- Strategic Communication
- The Art of Negotiations
- Networking/How to Network
- Intercultural Communication and Management
- Institutional Governance
- Trade Facilitation
- Branding & Merchandizing
- Diversity Management
- Holistic Resources Management
- Community Development
- Political Leadership
- Conflict Resolution & Peace Building
- Strategic/Scenario Thinking
- Social Impact & Sustainability
- Other topics related to transformational leadership and governance.
Faculty Immersion Program
Requirements for Faculty:
- Minimum of Masters Degree is any academic discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Teaching/facilitating of Professional Programs (Associate Faculty, exempted)
FLED International University offers competitive compensation, according to the University’s Faculty Remuneration Plan.
Appointment as a Faculty at the University is non-tenured, that means, it has no time limit. One can remain a Faculty at the University as long he/her continues to meet Faculty evaluation requirements. A Faculty is at liberty to withdraw from the University, provided a minimum of three (3) months notice is given to make for easy transition. The University also has the right to disengage a Faculty who does not meet up with Faculty requirements or displays unprofessional or unethical conducts. Such disengagement will be communicated to the affected Faculty in a most respectful manner.
Faculty members are routinely evaluated to ascertain their continuing improvements and contributions toward the realization of the University’s programmatic objectives, and in line with their terms of engagement.
Please click here to get started
FLED International University is a private, specialized hybrid postgraduate University established in 2021. It is not yet Accredited by the National Universities Commission of Nigeria. The process is ongoing.
FLED International University exists as a higher education arm of the Incorporated Trustees of Foundation for Leadership & Education Development – FLED – a knowledge-based NGO established in Nigeria on April 17, 1995 (CAC/IT/21359).
For more information, please contact:
FLED International University
Plot MF 57 Cadastral Zone, KMC Street,
Whatsapp: +234-708 015 7176