FACULTY MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
FLED International Leadership Institute & FLED International University are looking for the best and the brightest with the most widest multidisciplinary experience to join our Faculty Team.
We seek those with a blend of theoretical knowledge and industry-experience, who align with our educational philosophy of pragmatism – education for utility.
Our Faculty work from anywhere – online & onsite, as full-time or Visiting Faculty.
We seek the most adept professionals from around the world to join our Faculty Team!
We are looking for Professors, Associate Professors, Senior Lecturers, and Lecturers.
- To teach our academic programs – online and onsite.
- To develop course curricula and participate in academic programs review.
- To Mentor students and supervise their research projects.
Required Faculty Specializations
While we encourage broad-based knowledge among her faculty, each Faculty member is expected to specialize in a combination of the listed fields.
- Business Strategy
- Political Communications
- Digital Technology
- Infrastructure Development, Maintenance and Financing
- Public Speaking
- Personal Leadership Development
- Strategic Communication
- The Art of Negotiations
- Networking/How to Network
- Intercultural Communication and Management
- Institutional Governance
- Trade Facilitation
- Branding & Merchandizing
- Diversity Management
- Holistic Resources Management
- Community Development
- Political Leadership
- Conflict Resolution & Peace Building
- Strategic/Scenario Thinking
- Social Impact & Sustainability
- Other topics related to transformational leadership and governance.
Faculty Immersion Program
Requirements for Faculty:
- Minimum of Masters Degree is any academic discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience of Teaching in academic or non- academic environment
- Practical work-experience of no less than 5 years.
- A post-graduate qualification in education will be an added advantage
FLED International Leadership Institute and FLED International University offer competitive compensation, according to the Faculty Remuneration Plan.
Appointment as a Faculty is non-tenured, that means, it has no time limit. One can remain a Faculty Member as long he/her continues to meet Faculty evaluation requirements.
A Faculty is at liberty to withdraw from the Institute or the University, provided a minimum of three (3) months notice is given to make for easy transition. The Institute or University also has the right to disengage a Faculty who does not meet up with Faculty requirements or displays unprofessional or unethical conducts. Such disengagement will be communicated to the affected Faculty in a most respectful manner.
Faculty members are routinely evaluated to ascertain their continuing improvements and contributions toward the realization of the Institutional programmatic objectives, and in line with their terms of engagement.
Please click here to get started
FLED International Leadership Institute is a leadership think tank, while FLED International University is private postgraduate open University established in 2021. It is not yet Accredited by the National Universities Commission of Nigeria. The process is ongoing.
FLED International University exists as a higher education arm of the Incorporated Trustees of Foundation for Leadership & Education Development – FLED – a knowledge-based NGO established in Nigeria on April 17, 1995 (CAC/IT/21359).
For more information, please contact:
FLED International Leadership Institute
Plot MF 57 Cadastral Zone, KMC Street,
Whatsapp: +234-708 015 7176