Postgraduate Certificate in
GENDER & TRANSFORMATIVE LEADERSHIP
An Executive Education Program
Title: Postgraduate Certificate Course in Gender & Transformative Leadership (GTL)
CODE: PC- GTL
Duration: 9 Months
Cost: N485, 000.
Cost covers: Tuition, Course materials, all-inclusive one-week study tour in Abuja, Nigeria.
Initial half payment to secure admission
The Gender and Transformative Leadership (GTL) course is designed to help participants understand gender dynamics in the public space and strengthen their leadership competencies to effectively promote gender-balanced leadership everywhere they find themselves in public leadership.
The demonstration of skills and mastery of knowledge in this Course will be assessed according to established criteria.
A variety of techniques will be used to assess knowledge and skills acquired by the participants during the course. These will include self-assessment tests, pre-tests, post-tests, and levels of engagement in the entire course. The Course will be assessed based on the following five key components:
- Theoretical Course work – Candidates are required to attend physical/online classes as the case might be.
- Concepts Study/Seminar Presentation – Candidates are required to conduct in-depth study of a chosen topics, and make presentation on it for assessment.
- Mentoring Engagement – Candidates are engaged in practical mentorship assignment for a period of 2 months as part of the program
- Social Impact Project – The Class is expected to organize and implement a social impact project that demonstrates their commitment to social responsibility. This will be carried out through the platform of FLED Institute.
- Field Study Tour – The Class is expected to undertake a local/foreign trip as part of the program.
The Course is divided into Five Modules:
Module One: Global Conceptualization of Leadership
Module Two: Good Governance for Ethical Leadership
Module Three: Understanding the Policy Process
Module Four: Dealing with Gender Based Violence and reproductive Rights
Module Five: Mentoring, Coaching, Peer and Inter-Generational Support
Module One Courses
Personal Leadership Competencies
Concepts & Theories of Leadership
Discovering the Trinity of Leadership
Understanding Transformational Leadership
Module Two Courses
Communication Skills for Effective leadership
Organizational Team Leadership
Political Skills for Effective Leadership
The 7Cs of Effective leadership
Module Three Course
Understanding Social Entrepreneurship
Starting Social Change through Social Entrepreneurship
Mentoring in Leadership Development
TO REGISTER FOR THIS COURSE, CLICK HERE
For more information, please contact
The Dean, School of Education & Development Studies
FLED International University
Plot MF 57 Cadastral Zone, Karu Site, Abuja
Tel: +234-708 015 7176