FLED Affiliate Institutions
Acting alone is good, but acting together is far better. FLED Institute recognizes the need for collaborative efforts to fast-development processes in Africa. It is part of our corporate objectives “To establish contact with other Organizations with similar objectives at home and abroad including tertiary institutions in areas of research and development”, and to “Encourage foreign and local interaction, interchange of cultural, political and economic ideas for development purposes”.
We believe it is important that organizations of kindred missions and vision, within Africa and beyond Africa, should work together to advance human capacity development for good governance in Africa.
This is the reason we created the FLED Affiliate Institutions (FAI).
FAI is a collaborative platform through which FLED INSTITUTE works with Institutions or Organisations affiliated to it to exchange diverse supports and resources to enable the Affiliates to function effectively within their regions of operations, leveraging on the institutional knowledge of FLED Institute.
Who Can Affiliate?
Academic Institutions interested in leadership development.
Leadership Development Organisations.
Corporate Organisations interested in long-term leadership development of their staff.
Any other Institution that desires to benefit from the institutional knowledge, experience and exposure of FLED Institute to advance their own work and achieve more.
Terms of Engagement
- An Institution that seeks Affiliation must read and understand the guiding philosophy and values of FLED Institute and figure out how it aligns with their vision, mission and focus.
- Prospective Affiliates are required to complete the Affiliation Application; stating their vision, focus and reason it wants to Affiliate with FLED Institute. There is an Affiliation application fee of $50 and administrative fee of $100, total payment is $150. An Annual Affiliation Renewal fee of $100 is also applicable.
- Each Affiliate operates as an Independent Institution, and is not subject to the leadership of FLED Institute for its operations. This means that each Affiliate is at liberty to run its financial and administrative structures in such a manner as to reflect its own peculiarity and circumstance.
- FLED Institute shall provide continuing mentorship support, linkages, and operational training to Affiliates, when requested. Terms of such training shall be agreed upon, from time to time.
- FLED Institute shall hold regular meetings/seminars/training, as the case may be, with Affiliates from time to time, to share ideas, compare notes, sharpen skills, and be mutually inspired for greater operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Affiliate status is open-ended until an Affiliate chooses to opt out. This shall be done through a formal letter seeking to opt out as an Affiliate of FLED Institute. Such an Affiliate is not under any obligation to give reason(s) for the deciding to opt out. The request shall be granted without prejudice, provided mutual obligations are settled.
- FLED Institute shall have the right to disengage any Affiliate upon breach of the Terms of Engagement. A breach shall constitute any act(s) contrary to the spirit and letter of this engagement or any other act(s) that run contrary to sound Christian Ethics. An official Letter of disengagement shall be issued to the Affiliate.
Affiliate relationship does not translate to a loss of Affiliate’s independence . Each Affiliate is responsible for their institutional choices and operations, and to obey local laws where they operate.
- Each Affiliate shall be issued with a Certificate of Affiliation from FLED Institute, which shall be conspicuously displayed in the Affiliate’s Office for the purpose of identification.
- A guide on the use of FLED Institute’s corporate name and Logo by Affiliates is available on request.
If your Institution is interested in affiliating with FLED INTERNATIONAL LEADERSHIP INSTITUTE, please
Click here to make payment, ($150) then,
Please sure you make payment to enable us review your application.